Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fashion and Games

Everything is about a mission statement. My mission is to explore fashion into the furthermost reaches and discovers why colours that shouldn't go together are so appealing, like orange and purple! they shouldn't go together, but they look so great together! and how to pull them off. I also wish to share insider tips on games.  I love Miniclip, it is a great place to play a bunch of fun games for free. I also will share what little I know about Minecraft, and other games I have on my iPad, like Plants vs Zombies (which I rock at), Roads of Rome II & III, The Tribez, and Injustice. Probably many of you know more than I, but I am willing to share what little I do know with those who don't. I also am more than willing to offer opinions on makeup and clothing if asked, and suggest apps and games for specific individuals of certain tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment